Heavy-duty floor-mounted slides have a capacity of 1,200 pounds. The lower slide is made of cold-rolled steel as well as stainless steel, equipped with the stainless steel roller. These blades can be coated with Poxylubed dry films lubricant, E-coated, and veneer. These slide are ideal for various charging application in the electronic, aerospaces, heavy equipments, emergency vehicles, and transportation industry. These slide are ideal for use in mobile ship control room emissions that consume valuable space and is design to withstand compressive load of 1,200 pounds with all of the heavy duty slide rails.
- A low push-pull force of 5% to 10% of the load
- When the load exceeds 1200 pounds, it works efficiently.
The Bottom mounting rail is used for the following purposes:
- Compresses the load in environments with severe intermediate cycle requirements
- These heavy duty slide rails of floor mount sides application at emergency vehicles and transportation industries, heavy equipments and machineries, aerospace/aeronautics, and electronics industries
- Space Applications – Ships, offshore oil drilling equipment, control rooms, mobile broadcast vehicle, RV vehicle
- Under the telephone equipments rack or electronic box.
- Battery holder, power supply/generator, sub air conditioner
- Applications where the rails need to be moved, but the rails or rails are not in use or cannot be placed on the ground
- The load capacity of 100 to 1200 pounds. support
The function of the Bottom mount Drawer slide
Bottom mount Drawer slides also include a set of unique options, which may be a factory-required feature. Currently, most slides come in the form of a soft close. As a result, the spill effect is high, making it possible to close the drawer without impact. You can choose the method of automatically closing slides. Then you can quickly and thoroughly use the drawer. You may also need an open push option, especially if you don’t have a cabinet handle. This slide is done with light tapping. Such a drawer slides forward to open it. If your organization needs a hands-free device, this slide may meet your needs.